Thursday, January 8, 2009

inspired

I have a hard time blogging. I was talking to a good friend the other day and he asked me, have you read this girl's blog lately, have you read that guy's blog lately. I said no. Then he said, "no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to make you a blog person."

But today I feel inspired. This is not a new years resolution. Not that those aren't wonderful. This just isn't one.

I saw a dear friend on new years eve in Denver. She is a fellow actor, and is working on a US touring production. Reconnecting with her on new years eve was so special to me, and I think to her as well. We felt such a kinship and connection even though it has been nearly a year since we last sat down and talked in person. I decided I would visit her blog and hear more of her internal monologue. I felt so inspired.

One of her posts was called love love love. She says that she needed to feel loved, so she called out to the universe and asked for it. Then she goes on to tell the ways in which the universe answered her. They were simple beautiful ways in which she was reassured-- yes. You are loved. You are not alone. I love what she said at the end of the post:



"love love love. i feel it. i feel loved.


i guess all i had to do was ask. that wasn't so hard.


thanks for answering my request. i won't hesitate to ask again."

Nor will I. Thank you for being a good example to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's nice to see you posting, Clark.

I love reading your blogs and watching your videos. The way you are able to convey your thoughts and feelings is different, but easy to comprehend.

Good luck with everything :)